[mythtv-users] Hard Disk Prices -- What Happened?

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 22:07:31 UTC 2011

Yes, it's illegal where idiots decide that their desires trump laws of
economics. So instead of having the desired items being available at higher
price (encouraging users to conserve, while encouraging producers to
produce), the first people to get in line get those items, and everyone
else does without.  That's SO much fairer than letting people decide if the
increased cost is worth it.