[mythtv-users] So: how *could* CBS solve the sports delay problem?

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:39:10 UTC 2011

On 31/10/2011 11:48 AM, jedi wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 01:35:26PM +1100, Christopher Kerr wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Jay Ashworth<jra at baylink.com>  wrote:

I know the BBC runs national news reports (live) following sports
events, along with post-game analysis, and has variable-length "coming
soon" trailers. They use long trailers and analysis/highlights to pad
events that run short, and drop the trailers and shorten/drop the news
and analysis, and even speed up/drop show credits if events run long and
schedule is behind. Essentially, "throw-away" programming directly
following the game to get schedules back on track.