[mythtv-users] 0.25: since 10 days PVR-500 fails to tune?

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Tue May 31 19:53:51 UTC 2011

> If this is just in Live TV, go into mythtv-setup and set the channel to
> tune.  If this happens with regular recordings,
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034

I'm pretty sure I've followed all steps there (I even deleted all
capture cards), except for one bit: I'm based in the Netherlands, and a
channel scan resulted in no channels (as the cable companies over here
do not use any of the "fixed" channels, but specific frequencies) and
the "fetch channels" didn't do anything (the text is a bit ambiguous
what to do as non-USA analog source user).

So I added the channels by hand, and filled in the frequencies which
were there before.

End of story: same symptoms - LiveTV just returns, recordings fail
(regular related log fragments attached).

Any other ideas on what is wrong?

	Herman

Herman Kuiper - m: herman at frontier.nl - w: http://www.frontier.nl
Parklaan 32 - 2011 KW  Haarlem - tel/fax: 023-5155103/020-6142816