[mythtv-users] I need to specify which channels are recordable by which dvb-s2 card

Emmanuel eallaud at gmail.com
Sun May 29 13:09:34 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I have a problem to schedule my recordings: I have only on sat with 5
TPs, 4 of which can be recorded by my 2 dvb-s2 cards, but one which can
only be recorded by one of my card (it has a very high symbol rate of
45Ms/s which is unusual for dvb-S2 and the "old" cant tune to it).
So I want to be able to tell the scheduler to schedule the problematic
TP only to the new card. One more information: I only have one source
and each card has a lnb input, so they can tune to different TPs at the
same time.
TIA,
Bye
Manu