[mythtv-users] MythTV Users Map

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Sat May 28 21:53:13 UTC 2011

Hey, I forgot about this, so I thought I'd remind anyone who hasn't placed themselves on the MythTV users Map yet to feel free to do so.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=200079061703907219242.00049ad743d68dc55dac5

Of course, it's not mandatory - but it's fun.
Also, PLEASE, do not feel compelled to put in any more information that you are confortable.
Just a name (even a first name) is fine.

We are interested to see what kind of hardware people run -- but we're not twisting your arm.

:D

Cheers,

  -Ben

--