[mythtv-users] Mything thomething

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Sat May 28 21:00:51 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Mark Lord <mythtv at rtr.ca> wrote:

> I have the opposite problem.
> Mythtv software playback crashes on so many videos I have here now,
> that I *have* to force it to use hardware-only playback,
> and and I have to use VLC for the videos that crash VDPAU.

Exactly how many bug reports have you put in about this?  If people don't
report bugs, they run the risk that the bug will never get fixed.  You may
be the only person to see the problem.

> I'd love to just upgrade ffmpeg to fix those bugs.

If you find out a build of ffmpeg that has fixed a bug you have yet to
report to us, by all means let us know.  We do sync in ffmpeg about every 6
months or so.