[mythtv-users] Mything thomething

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:39:19 UTC 2011

I am not a dev, I am just a user of MythTV.
I found MythTV via LinuxMCE; which wasnt for me.
I have been using MythTV since 0.21
I knew nothing about using Linux when I started (some would say that
this is still true)
I use Ubuntu for Myth
I have had it stable with 0.21, 0.23, 0.23.1 and 0.24

There are plenty of happy users of Myth (although it can always be improved)

I would say the issue is your tuner, not myth.

I dont recall your name from this list before, so this email is a
little late; dont you think you should have been asking questions a
little earlier than a last gasp statement telling us all that software
that we all have personal experience of working successfully, is
essentially shite and broken.