[mythtv-users] mythweb / flowplayer and flv files updated howto?

Rob Davis rob at davis-family.info
Fri May 27 02:15:31 UTC 2011

I'm running a 0.25 git version of MythTV/Mythweb, however I can't quite
get the links right between flowplayer and whereever my flv file needs
to be stored.  I have script to create an flv after the recording is
done, but I can't workout where it should be stored/linked and howto get
it out of the website.

Seems like flowplayer is trying to find it in
/website/mythweb/pl/stream/2171/1306371600.flv

However the stream is currently in:

/mnt/media/Movies/mythtv/2391_20110525190000.mpg.flv

--

Rob Davis