[mythtv-users] No matching programs warning with mythweb and firefox

emarkert at aim.com emarkert at aim.com
Thu May 26 20:39:21 UTC 2011

I spoke too soon.

I was watching a small amount of live tv and went into mythweb, recorded programs I was shown the two drop downs. Despite the two lists being selected for All, I was only being shown the scheduled recordings and not the live tv shows.  When I selected Live TV from the Show Groups list I had 2 entries for the same show.  One had the complete list of info, the other was exactly the same EXCEPT there is no preview image on the left AND the file size was completely missing.  When I exit the live tv show, there is only ONE mythweb live tv entry.

What's even weirder is I'll delete this live tv entry via mythweb using Firefox and I can then reload the recorded programs page without issue.  If I now bring up Google Chrome, I'll get the no matching programs error.

I checked the database and saw that there are two entries in recordedprograms for the live tv shows, despite my having deleted them via mythweb.

Manually deleting the two entries in recordedprograms AND clearing Chrome's cache eliminated the error again.

=