[mythtv-users] No matching programs warning with mythweb and firefox

emarkert at aim.com emarkert at aim.com
Thu May 26 18:31:39 UTC 2011

I installed mythtv from the Debian multimedia repo several days ago.  This is a fresh system, brand new hdd and a fresh install of MySQL.

And today, I upgraded my myth install to the latest version from the same repository.  Mythbackend version info:

MythTV Version   : v0.24.1
MythTV Branch    :
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20110505-1
QT Version       : 4.6.3

Whenever I go into mythweb to view the list of recorded programs I get a "Warning: No matching programs found".  Mythbackend and apache logs do not show anything untoward.  By chance, I happened to try this with Google Chrome and I do not receive this error.  Using firebug and Firefox, I accessed the recorded programs again, but there are no javascript errors.

Searching the mailing list archives didn't produce anything, and I found one hit on google, but this was from a while and the indication was this had been fixed in the more current versions.