[mythtv-users] Recent Drive Purchase from Newegg -- (10x WD2002FAEX-0)

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Thu May 26 16:22:29 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 12:04:00AM -0400, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

   I recently got a batch of Seagate drives from Amazon and was pleased
by the packaging. I didn't have any DOA drives and I have not seen any
trouble with them yet. Haven't had them for very long yet though.

[deletia]

   My thusfar trouble free WD Green drive was a retail drive I picked up
at the local Best Buy.