[mythtv-users] How to put MythVideo storage groups back in?

Mark Lord mythtv at rtr.ca
Mon May 23 19:52:16 UTC 2011

On 11-05-23 11:29 AM, Steven Adeff wrote:
..
> I recently did what your asking about and can verify Raymond's
> comment. As far as I can tell, in the database the filename is stored
> separately from the location of the file.

..and be careful, because something in there gets confused
about the location of the file when the "Delete" function
is used in mythvideo.

If you have trees of directories for videos,
the "Delete" thing can often end up deleting the WRONG file.
People with flatter structures don't seem to see this (often).

Cheers