[mythtv-users] How to retire a slave backend

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Mon May 23 18:32:25 UTC 2011

Hello.

I am trying to retire a slave backend. I used to have a master backend
without any tuners, and a combined frontend and slave backend with all
the tuners. I have since migrated my tuners to the master backend and
now want to retire the old fe/sbe, since I have also pressed a new fe
into service.

However, many of the recordings show up as being unavailable on the new
frontend while the old fe/sbe is down. Note that all recordings are
located on the master backend: the old fe/sbe was diskless.

I am using storage groups (or at least I think I am).

I'd be grateful for any hints.

(using 0.24 from the mythbuntu repos).

Thanks, Jan