[mythtv-users] OT: DVB-T2 projects UK based

Roy Thompson roy at haematic.org
Thu May 19 18:00:54 UTC 2011

 Encouraged by these message I've bought a 290e myself and can report
 it is working well for me also.

 I've only recorded one show from channel4 HD so far with no audio or
 playback problems.  Will try the other channels.

 The only oddity is that I added frontend0 through mythtv-setup and
 it appears as two encoders in mythweb:

 Encoder 1 [ DVB : /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 ]
 Encoder 4 [ DVB : /dev/dvb/adapter1/frontend0 ]
 Encoder 5 [ DVB : /dev/dvb/adapter1/frontend0 ]

 adapter0 is my existing nova-t stick
 adapter1 is the 290e

 is this normal?

 It originally showed up as encoders 2 and 3 but I deleted and re-added
 it, hence 4 and 5

 Roy