[mythtv-users] PVR-350 audio quits while recording (Fedora)

Greg Fruth gf20613 at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 18:35:32 UTC 2011

Andy,

Thanks for the help! I get the same bad results when I do the "aplay" test you suggested.

The mainboard is only 6 months old so there's very little dust in it. I haven't been very happy with
the reliability of this mainboard but it's easier to swap out the tuner card than the mainboard, so
so I'm going to pursue that option.  Plus, I kind of wanted to get a new HD-capable tuner card
anyway.

Thanks to all the posters for their suggestions!