[mythtv-users] Windows frontend crashing on exiting recording

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Fri May 13 10:11:21 UTC 2011

This has been a problem for some time now but I only recently got around to
enabling some logging, I normally only really use it to edit some recordings
normally its faster then using a remote but I would like to use this from
time to time to watch TV in the bedroom or outside on a laptop.

I've running the Windows Binary from http://members.iinet.net.au/~davco/

0.24-fixes 188-g8ba07a0

I have tried removing the prompt to delete at end of recoring setting and
also the mark as watched at end of recording setting just to test but it
also happens when exiting anywhere in the recording not only at the end.

2011-05-13 20:01:34.383 TV: OSDDialogEvent: result 2 text Save it so I can
watch it again action DIALOG_VIDEOEXIT_JUSTEXIT_0
ASSERT failure in QCoreApplication::sendEvent: "Cannot send events to
objects owned by a different thread. Current thread f9a42e8. Receiver '' (of
type 'PreviewGenerator') was created in thread 2d61d410", file
kernel\qcoreapplication.cpp, line 348

way.
QWaitCondition: Destroyed while threads are still waiting

if I can provide more debuging or info please advise.

Cheers,

Anthony