[mythtv-users] New issue - stuttering audio on playback of certain recordings/videos

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri May 13 06:37:49 UTC 2011

Hi

On 13 May 2011 15:47, Bob Sully <rcs at malibyte.net> wrote:

> Yeah, that's what the log says.  Myth's recorded program list says it's
> 5.1.  It should be 5.1, as it's a big-name new series on a premium
> channel.  :-)
>
>> Can you post a sample somewhere?
>
> Certainly:  http://www.malibyte.net/misc/GoT-2604.mpg  (40MB)
>
> Again, this file played fine in 5.1 before the update (whether Myth was
> upmixing it or not, I'm not sure).

This is an AC3 stereo file; not 5.1...

it plays fine here with the latest version I've just pushed...

> I tried that.  No matter what I did, despite not getting any permission
> error messages, no matter what I did, the contents of that file remain
> "64".

You can ignore that message then... means your audio card only has
64kB hardware buffer...
Need to find a way to only display this message under some circumstances...

> No problem.  Thanks!

The new packages are in ; let me know if it fixes your upmixing
issues.. (I was experiencing the same problem).