[mythtv-users] PVR-350 audio quits while recording (Fedora)

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu May 12 05:21:21 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 21:49, Greg Fruth <gf20613 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is there any way to run a hardware diagnostic on the card?

I am unaware of any way to do so.  Back when the cards
were supported (and under warranty) I would expect you
would just RMA it with Hauppauge.  At this point, all I
can suggest it contact tech support and see what your
options are (I seem to remember that out of warranty
repair started at a high enough price so that it will be
likely cheaper to just buy a replacement off something
like eBay, especially since you should be able to get either
a 250 or 150 rather than the 350, whose video out is no longer
supported anyway).

Gary