[mythtv-users] Video freezes up while watching Live TV

R KANNAN rk111810 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:09:01 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am using HDHR for watching OTA live TV through Myth 0.20. I used to have
HDHR-1 and after it broke, replaced it with HDHR-3 (smaller unit). Now when
I am using 'Normal' profile (default deinterlacing settings) while watching
Live TV, the video freezes over occasionally while the audio continues. I
cannot use 'Up' or 'Down' to change channels. I need to quit by using 'Esc'.
But this problem goes away if I use 'Slim' profile (no deinterlacing). I did
not have this problem with the older HDHR unit.

Thanks for any pointers.