[mythtv-users] One show keeps going to descriptive audio in English AC3 2ch

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:22:20 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 9:50 PM, Daniel Kristjansson
<danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:

> I am quite certain the station engineers will want to fix this
> problem quickly. Assuming you reach one and they believe you.
> If this is a new problem they can probably get their new PSIP
> device vendor to jump on it.

Thanks for the info. I've tried emailing one of the contacts.
According to a discussion board here in Toronto, when one person once
called the network with another PSIP problem, the first few people
they spoke to didn't even know they broadcast OTA. Took a while to get
to an engineer. :-)