[mythtv-users] master: Disk free bar shows 0.0%, 0GB

Tom Flair lists at graniteskies.net
Mon May 9 13:19:19 UTC 2011

2011/5/8 Warpme <warpme at o2.pl>

> Hi *
>
> I just moved from 0.24 to master (g6eae80f). I'm using Arclight theme.
> Arclight has nice feature in TV recordings: little bar showing % disk usage
> and free space GB.
> In master I get 0.0% and 0GB.
> Also delete recording screen shows 0.0% and 0GB. All this suggest me this
> is regression, or I miss something ?.
> Can any master user verify this on his system - so I will fill bug report ?
>
> Thx in advance

MythTV Version   : v0.25pre-1921-g6014eb6
MythTV Branch    : master

Yeah, Arclight shows 0% for me too.  After I delete a recording though, it
shows the correct percentages.  I've made sure there aren't any orphans or
zero byte recordings doing it.   I haven't looked at other themes to see if
they have the free space display or if it's an issue there.