[mythtv-users] once again, (4) missed recordings due to MythSocket(8abec58:11): readStringList: Error, timed out after 7000 ms.

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Fri May 6 21:33:03 UTC 2011

Mike,

Forgive me "me too".
I can provide You tenths per months reports about deadlocked BE.
My sys is my own distro based on Arch base with full control of init
process. I'm almost sure BE deadlocks are not user misconfig result.
Personally I give 5-10% probability for environment (kernel/glibc/mysql)
and 90-95% for multithreaded code locking logical errors or thread
timing races issues.
br