[mythtv-users] two ps3 remotes single machine

Adam Skinner kingmoffa at gmail.com
Fri May 6 09:02:43 UTC 2011

Hello,

Im trying to setup a machine that runs 2 myth frontends connected to 2
displays.

I've had some success with X and mythfrontend - but had some
difficulty with my ps3 remotes.

I want to use the bdremote-ng program to allow sony ps3 remotes to
talk to lirc.   (Which I've used before in a single machine setup).  I
dont anticipate any problems running two instances of bdremote-ng - Im
just worried about lirc.

Is there any problem running two instances of lirc? If not , any
advice on accomplishing this with mythbuntu I would be grateful.

Thanks in adv