[mythtv-users] HBO Latino, how to manage Spanish language versions of stations

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:45:56 UTC 2011

My parents get HBO and have HBO's various "Latino" stations as well. Seeing
as how we're Latino, and they speak Spanish fluently, they would like to
keep the channels in their lineup but not have recording schedules be
allowed to "hit" those stations unless they specifically ask to record
something on it. The thing is, this would require either setting other HBO
recordings to a specific station and miss possible repeats on the other HBO
english stations, or have to manually disable the Latino station hits.

I've tried lowering their RecPriority to -1 and have the other HBO's to +1,
but that doesn't seem to have had any effect.

Anyone know a way to do this without having to create custom rules for all
the HBO shows?

thanks!

--
Steve