[mythtv-users] scheduler no longer honoring "New Episodes Only"?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:09:04 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Michael T. Dean
>> And do you see lines like:
>>
>> 2011-05-04 00:54:45.505 Marking repeats.
>> 2011-05-04 00:54:45.783     Found 11571
>>
>> at the bottom of the log output for a mythfilldatabase run?  (And do you
>> get a full run of mythfilldatabase, or does it crash sometime before
>> this point?)
>>
>> Mike
>
> none of them say "repeat" even though they are. I'm running
> mythfilldatabase on the CLI to see what it says. I will get back when
> it finishes running.
>
> thanks to all!

ok, I think I figured it out... there was an errant source that was not
connected to a recorder (from trying to setup a firewire recorder which was
not able to capture anything outside of OTA so we removed the recorder but
not the source).

what bothers me now though is I'm seeing lots of sql errors in the
mythfilldatabase output...

2011-05-04 09:46:16.347 DB Error (Inserting into credits table):
Query was:
INSERT IGNORE INTO program   ( chanid,        starttime,   endtime,
title,               subtitle,      description, showtype,        category,
           category_type, airdate,     stars,           previouslyshown,
stereo,        subtitled,   subtitletypes,   videoprop,           audioprop,
    hdtv,        closecaptioned,  partnumber,          parttotal,
seriesid,    originalairdate, colorcode,           syndicatedepisodenumber,
                                                        programid,
listingsource)                      SELECT
                           dd_v_program.chanid,
                 DATE_ADD(starttime, INTERVAL channel.tmoffset MINUTE),
       DATE_ADD(endtime, INTERVAL channel.tmoffset MINUTE),
                                          title,               subtitle,
 description, showtype,        dd_genre.class,      category_type, airdate,
    stars,           previouslyshown,     stereo,        subtitled,
                                (subtitled << 1 ) | closecaptioned, hdtv,
                      (dolby << 3) | stereo,
                          hdtv,        closecaptioned,  partnumber,
 parttotal,     seriesid,    originalairdate, colorcode,
syndicatedepisodenumber,
    dd_v_program.programid,
      ?                           FROM (dd_v_program, channel) LEFT JOIN
dd_genre ON   ( dd_v_program.programid = dd_genre.programid AND
 dd_genre.relevance     = '0' ) WHERE dd_v_program.chanid = channel.chanid
Driver error was [2/1267]:
QMYSQL: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and
(latin1_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '='

considering this database was started by a 0.24-fixes install I don't know
why this is occurring?

thanks!
--
Steve