[mythtv-users] HD-PVR power cycling

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:17:35 UTC 2011

As an update...  I created a PCB design for this last night, although there
a couple of connectors that I need to create footprints for. The rough cost
just for parts (without the PCB) is just below $20.

I will likely make them in batches of 10 to start as that would limit out of
pocket costs for the parts.

I plan on putting the design onto github for those who are adept at
soldering and want to assemble their own.

Otherwise we are likely looking at an assembled & shipped cost of about $25
each.