[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime up for pre-order at Amazon

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Mon May 2 16:20:46 UTC 2011

On 5/2/2011 12:00, Josh Rosenberg wrote:
> So do people expect that a Prime will work in Myth as it exists now?
> If you just plug in the Prime and tell Myth to look for your HDHR,
> will it just work?

The Silicondust folks were kind enough to update our libraries about a
year ago to support the device.  As I understand it, several of their
employees have been testing the device with MythTV since then.  Support
exists the same as before, with MythTV accessing the device directly
over the network, and no drivers required.