[mythtv-users] Natty Narwhal

Martin Jones martin at harley-jones.co.uk
Mon May 2 10:10:53 UTC 2011

Doesn't work on an Acer Revo 3700!

Upgraded Mythbuntu 10.04 to 10.10 and it fails to boot (rolling back the
kernel to the previous version fixes the problem. Similar problems with
11.04. Am running mythtv 0.24 and havent been bothered to investigate far
but I believe its a problem with the wireless card drivers. It's all working
for me as above so haven't felt the need to spend time investigating
further...maybe when I have more time

Martin