[mythtv-users] No "Analog Options" button for DViCO Fusion HDTV5 Gold card

malcolm.torrent malcolm.torrent at gmail.com
Sun May 1 15:09:09 UTC 2011

On 30/04/2011 22:19, Bob Shanteau wrote:
> I have a DViCO FusionHDTV5 Gold capture card that has both DVB and
> analog tuners, although both cannot be used at the same time. I was just
> reviewing the mythTV docs and ran across this paragraph:

  I have 2 the much older DViCO Dual fusion cards and they both work
flawlessly as Analogue or Digital, although its been some time since
I've needed analogue input.
During the digital switch over, I used to have both configured at the
same time (with diff video sources), and the scheduler handled any
conflicts.