[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun getting Partial Lock (TLAM-V) on one channel

Mark Lord mythtv at rtr.ca
Thu Mar 31 16:08:26 UTC 2011

On 11-03-31 12:05 PM, Mark Lord wrote:
> On 11-03-31 11:42 AM, Marc Sherman wrote:
>> On 3/31/2011 11:27 AM, Mark Lord wrote:
>>>
>>> Does changing the "Quick Tuning" option have any effect?
>>> (mythtv-setup ->  Input Connections ->  HDHR)
>>
>> Yes! That fixed it! Thanks very much for the tip, Mark.

Btw.. I did try adding an "external channel change" script
for my hdhomerun, which uses hdhomerun_config to issue the channel
setup commands, but that didn't work at all.

(had to patch the source to enable the prompt for the channel change script,
but the hdhr code in mythtv was otherwise all set up for it).