[mythtv-users] trandcoding messes up 6 channel audio slow audio playback

Alan Anderson andersonas at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 02:09:32 UTC 2011

I didnt know you were waiting on anythng.  what do you want to know.

I use the built in mythtransciode.  I have not changed the setup since .20 but
since updateing to .24 the issue started.  No errors in the log since you fixed
the detection part.  But I can increase the debug level this weekend and
record somehting let it transcode and send the results.