[mythtv-users] Sasktel IPTV (Microsoft Mediaroom) - Again.

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:59:43 UTC 2011

Well, it seems the days of using Myth with Sasktel's Max system are
over. Their "old" streams are no longer carrying any video or audio
streams, and the new streams (Which would be very nice to have) are
encrypted. Yes, they really are, as I finally found that the
"content-scrambling" bit in the PES is set to 1 (or "User defined"),
which probably explains why ffmpeg, vlc and mplayer were all having so
much difficulty decoding them.

So, I am (for the moment) without TV. Which kinda sucks.
--
Robert "Anaerin" Johnston