[mythtv-users] HDHR dead?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Sun Mar 27 15:03:15 UTC 2011

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Joel Newcomb <joelnewcomb at verizon.net> wrote:
> Eric, you might have a look here:
> http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/category/480/Power-Supplies/1.html
> I have been buying for years from AllElectronics,

Thanks Joel.  I just placed an order with them for a 5V 4A unit for
$9.50 + $7 S/H.  I hope the extra amperage should give me the headroom
necessary for what is obviously a very power sensitive device.

> however you may need to buy proper end.

If it doesn't fit, I think I should be able to chop the old plug and
graft the previous end onto the new adapter.

> Do not forget to check polarity on seemingly similar wall warts.

Right.  Center positive.  Thanks, again.

Eric