[mythtv-users] HDHR dead?

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Sat Mar 26 17:52:25 UTC 2011

At 10:57 AM -0400 3/26/11, Scott & Nicole Harris wrote:
> [...]

I'm not saying their wall warts are infallible.  Crap happens, including surges and bad components.  However, I follow the SiliconDust forum and there are very few complaints about the power supplies, nowadays.

Virtually all of us got the free replacement due to the early bad power supplies.  SiliconDust was, I thought, very good about making it easy to get the replacement.  And totally at their cost.  I think I saw one report of a bad power supply last year.  I believe the replacement they offered was less expensive than an equivalent part from Radio Shack/The Source.

Craig
(No affiliation with SD other than as a satisfied owner of 2 HDHomeruns.)