[mythtv-users] Recordings folder and non availibility in front end

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sat Mar 26 03:39:04 UTC 2011

On 3/25/2011 22:47, Narahari 'n' Savitha wrote:
> Friends:
>
> I am unable to understand how the recordings are to be available to
> the front end.
>
> I have two drives, with Drive 2 having iso's of movies and some mpg
> file as well as mp4 files.
>
> I have mounted this and in the mythbackend configured this as one of
> the directories.
>
> When I run front end I am not able to access or get to the recordings
> folder or anything.  Not sure what configuratoin I need to setup on
> backend or front end.

"Recordings" only include those shows actually scheduled and recorded
through MythTV.  Any other content can only be accessed through the
MythVideo interface.  Add the relevant directories to the Videos storage
group on your backend, and scan for new content in MythVideo.  More
information can be found on the wiki...

http://mythtv.org/wiki/MythVideo