[mythtv-users] Channel 4 HD coming to freesat, really really this time.

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Fri Mar 25 16:19:11 UTC 2011

On 25/03/2011 16:04, Paul Gardiner wrote:
> On 25/03/2011 15:23, Another Sillyname wrote:

>>> I just found it by doing the usual starting parameters for
>>> a complete freesat scan.
>>>
>>> Paul.
>>>
>> You have found the encrypted one for Sky customers, the free to air
>> one is not transmitting at the moment.
>
> Hmmm! I just watched it for a while (well an hour or two ago)! Also
> it scanned as channel 55300, like the free to air test transmissions
> from before.

Just had another look. Whatever it is I've tuned to, it does seem
to be in HD, transmitted in the clear, and showing C4's programs.
I've changed the channel number now, but it appeared as 55300,
and was called Channel 4 HD. I also have channel number 1036,
which is named 55300! I haven't looked to see what's on that. I
have no idea what's going on.

P.