[mythtv-users] recordings fail without any errors logged

Neil Cooper neilcoo at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 22:00:30 UTC 2011

I'm getting exactly the same issues too.

My card is a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 so its not a homerun-specific problem.

I did notice that for some reason certain shows have the problem more often than other shows.

It may be my imagination but it also appears more likely to happen with 1080p digital shows than 720p or analog.