[mythtv-users] HD-PVR Glitching Issues

john.baab at gmail.com john.baab at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:19:38 UTC 2011

Lately, I have been seeing issues with my HD-PVR.  In all my
recordings using this tuner there seem to be small glitches, which
then cause the OSD to lose track of recording length and reset to
0:00.  This doesn't cause any issues playing back other than the quick
glitch, backend logs doesn't show any hints.  I have tried power
cycling the HD-PVR and the STB it is attached to, didn't help.  I
already had the latest firmware in my VM so that should be flashed
already, is there a way to verify the firmware version?  I'd estimate
that the glitch happens once, maybe twice in an hour long show.

MythTV Version:0.24.0+fixes.20110315.785ea1b

Anyone ever seen this kind of behavior, or have any ideas how to debug
it further?