[mythtv-users] Custom Schedule for Formula One|Formula 1|F1GP

Wayne Thomas waynethomas69 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 06:07:40 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 3:24 AM, David Whyte <david.whyte at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since the F1 starts again this coming weekend, I was checking that
> myth was setup to record this season.  It turns out that last years
> rule was to record 'Formula One', but this year, it is being listed as
> 'Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix' (at least here in Australia with my
> Shepherd TV guide data).
>
> Does anyone have a decent custom search rule for capturing the Formula
> 1 regardless of name.  I was hoping to be able to put a regex in the
> search box, but I am not sure it works.
>
> Cheers for any feedback.
>
> Whytey

I use:

(program.title LIKE '%formula 1%'
OR program.title LIKE '%F1%'
OR program.subtitle LIKE '%formula 1%'
OR program.subtitle LIKE '%F1%'
OR program.description LIKE '%formula 1%'
OR program.description LIKE '%F1%')

it does pick up the occasional program that isn't Formula 1 (due to
mentioning F1 in the description) but thats on only 3 or 4 a year and can
easily be ignored (although they can be worth a watch too if you are F1
crazy).