[mythtv-users] MythGallery image display problem

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 01:30:20 UTC 2011

Hello list, I am having problems to display the images on the
MythGallery plugin. When I select a photo to view it doesn't display
anything and this is the mythfrontend output:

QGLTempContext: Unable to create GL context.
Unrecognised OpenGL version
QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.
QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.
QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.
QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.
QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.
QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.

I am using Blue Abstract theme, with Nvidia ION board.

I search on Google,but there is any info about this. Can someone help
with this problem?

Thanks for all your help and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano