[mythtv-users] Fan art problem

Greg greg12866 at nycap.rr.com
Sat Mar 19 16:58:19 UTC 2011

  I am in the process of putting a frontend in a bed room..I would like
it to mirror my backend..The way I have the backend now is, when I
select Watch Videos I am presented with a menu with all my videos in
categories, Drama,Comedy,TV-Series,etc....I have it set-up the same way
on my frontend,but It won't retrieve the cover art and such... I can do
a manual retrieve of meta data,but as soon as I leave that menu I loose
the data... I know I am missing something simple here,but I can't put my
finger on it...The strange thing is, if I use the file browse it
works,but not Gallery...

Any ideas???