[mythtv-users] Tuner Schedules

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Mar 17 18:18:26 UTC 2011

On 03/17/2011 02:13 PM, Spencer Herzberg wrote:

>> Heh, forgot to finish the thought...  "the second could just kill the
>> first process."
>>
>> Looks like this would be an optimal solution for my needs. Plus my wife
> wont need specialized training because I know that wont go over very well.
> If I get ambitious enough this weekend I will try to code something up and
> post back my results so others can try it out if they want.
>
> Thanks again!

Posting a copy of the script(s) to the wiki, along with descriptions and
additional instructions, would be wonderful.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Category:Scripts
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Category:Python_Scripts

You can use one of the Python Script pages to get the "template" for
setting up code boxes and categories, or feel free to ask for help here
or in #mythtv-users on IRC.

Thanks,
Mike