[mythtv-users] MythGallery, or something like it

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Thu Mar 17 01:15:02 UTC 2011

I have a spare computer that I have in my kitchen-dining area that runs the
Fedora 14 LXDE spin. Right now I use it for displaying a recipe while I
cook. Once I'm done with the recipe, I'd like to use MythGallery or
something like it for displaying a slideshow. I like MythGallery on my
BE/FE because it can read my large collection of 50k+ images from all the
directories beneath a "root" directory. I've looked for an alternative but
they all seem to only read from a single directory and I have waaay too
many images to even fake that.

Is there something better/lighter than MythGallery or am I better off just
using MythGallery? I don't need the other Myth stuff.