[mythtv-users] Help! Icons wanted for the theme downloader screen

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Mar 16 16:52:55 UTC 2011

I have zero artistic talent so I'm hoping someone can come to my rescue :)

For the MythCenter theme I'm looking for four icons for use on the theme
down loader screen. The icons should be approx. 30 pixels square and
should represent the following:

1. A remote theme (one that needs to be downloaded)
2. A local theme (one that is available on the local system)
3. A theme that has updates available
4. A theme that is already up to date and so doesn't need updating.
(This one could be left blank if no one can come up with an icon)

Paul H.