[mythtv-users] Recent recording/livetv issues in trunk?

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Sat Mar 12 17:00:16 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Lately I've been having some problems trying to record a channel or
watch it via LiveTV.
Sometimes tuning just fails. This happens on encryped and unencrypted
satellite channels.
For exmaple: sometimes BBC fails (BBC 1, 2, HD, ...) all unencrypted.
I can't even get to the german RTL channels!

When I try it in Kaffeine everything works great. No issues.

I now created a new mythconverg database, specifically scanned for the
german RTL channels and that works *sometimes*, but it still fails a
lot.

Sorry I can't describe it better. Is there some kind of verbose log
output I can offer here?

--
Jelle De Loecker <jelle at kipdola.be>
Kipdola Studios vzw