[mythtv-users] Build error.

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Thu Mar 10 22:49:04 UTC 2011

I pulled a new git about an hour ago (how does one check revision with git btw?)

And now I get the below. (Ubuntu 9.10, fully updated) I get that it is OpenGL/Qt related, but... uhm... :=)

l -I../libmythbase -I../.. -I.. -I../../external/FFmpeg -I/usr/X11R6/include -I.                                         -o mythrender_opengl2.o mythrender_opengl2.cpp
mythrender_opengl2.cpp: In member function 'virtual void MythRenderOpenGL2::Draw                                        RoundRectPriv(const QRect&, int, const QBrush&, const QPen&, int)':
mythrender_opengl2.cpp:593: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct                                         QPen'
/usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:73: error: forward declaration of 'const st                                        ruct QPen'
mythrender_opengl2.cpp:602: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct                                         QPen'
/usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:73: error: forward declaration of 'const st                                        ruct QPen'
mythrender_opengl2.cpp:603: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct                                         QPen'
/usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:73: error: forward declaration of 'const st                                        ruct QPen'
mythrender_opengl2.cpp:604: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct                                         QPen'
/usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:73: error: forward declaration of 'const st                                        ruct QPen'
mythrender_opengl2.cpp:605: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct                                         QPen'
/usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:73: error: forward declaration of 'const st                                        ruct QPen'
mythrender_opengl2.cpp:608: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct                                         QPen'
/usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:73: error: forward declaration of 'const st                                        ruct QPen'
mythrender_opengl2.cpp:609: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct                                         QPen'
/usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:73: error: forward declaration of 'const st                                        ruct QPen'
mythrender_opengl2.cpp:656: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct                                         QPen'
/usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:73: error: forward declaration of 'const st                                        ruct QPen'
mythrender_opengl2.cpp:658: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct                                         QPen'
/usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:73: error: forward declaration of 'const st                                        ruct QPen'
mythrender_opengl2.cpp:670: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct                                         QPen'
/usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:73: error: forward declaration of 'const st                                        ruct QPen'
mythrender_opengl2.cpp:682: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct                                         QPen'
/usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:73: error: forward declaration of 'const st                                        ruct QPen'
mythrender_opengl2.cpp:694: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct                                         QPen'
/usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:73: error: forward declaration of 'const st                                        ruct QPen'
make[2]: *** [mythrender_opengl2.o] Fel 1
make[2]: Lämnar katalogen "/home/j2/Projects/MythTV/mythtv/mythtv/libs/libmythui                                        "
make[1]: *** [sub-libmythui-make_default] Fel 2
make[1]: Lämnar katalogen "/home/j2/Projects/MythTV/mythtv/mythtv/libs"
make: *** [libs] Fel 2