[mythtv-users] VDPAU header files

Ian Clark mrrooster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:56:19 UTC 2011

On 9 March 2011 17:39, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 03/09/2011 12:02 PM, Ian Clark wrote:
[snip my prattling]

> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/473892#473892

Cheers Mike, that's exactly what I needed. :)

Annoyingly I remeber reading that thread too! Doh!

For anyone else in this situation, I installed the latest libvdpau from:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~aplattner/libvdpau

(Pulled the latest from git, built, installed)

Then installed the 270.xx beta nVidia drivers. This seems to have
worked okay as Myth configures with vdpau enabled, and seems to build
and run okay. (I'm not actually at home so I can't check physically
but X is running and myth seems to be started.)

Cheers,

Ian