[mythtv-users] Next/Previous Subtitle Track

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 21:55:46 UTC 2011

OK I encode all my dvd's to MKV with subtitles, which after a post awhile
back with some help here I got it all figured out.  However, with some
movies there are forced Subtitles for foreign language (ie in Star Wars when
Jabba is talking).  So I encode these movies with 2 tracks, 1st if full, 2nd
is Forced Only.  However, I can't figure out in the internal player how to
go to next or prev sub track.  I know T toggles CC on/off, but doesn't
rotate the tracks.  I looked at the mythtv Keybindings page but saw nothing
that showed which key rotates CC track.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Sincerely,