[mythtv-users] export DEBUG_PULSE_AUDIO_ALSA_EMULATION=1 disabled in fedora .23-8 i686?

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 7 10:49:40 UTC 2011

JY

mapping to pulse just gives me a buzzing sound instead of proper audio.

mapping to alsa:default gives me sound output but pulseaudio seems to
be getting disabled in that I can't control the volume which I used to
do calling a pulseaudio command line script that increased or
decreased the audio volume from lirc.

I've got it working using the volume controls within myth and mapping
to F11/F10/F9 but can you let me know has
DEBUG_PULSE_AUDio_ALSA_EMULATION=1 been removed from the .23 fixes
branch?

Thanks in advance.