[mythtv-users] "Missing Cover" reported in mythweb

Greg Grotsky spikeygg.mythbox at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 18:32:54 UTC 2011

I use StorageGroups for all my videos now and the video listing in mythweb
cannot load the cover files.  I see all my videos but every one reports
"missing cover".  I've googled quite a bit and haven't been able to find any
solutions for more recent versions of mythtv/mythweb.  I have symlinks set
up in my /var/www/mythweb/data directory for video and video_covers pointing
to the locations of both those items.  I have tried setting the permissions
to 777 on the whole hierarchy without success.  Anyone have suggestions or
know how to get this working?

Thanks,
-Greg